1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. This helps us focus on our patients’ needs, provide attentive customer service and keep our costs down. First-time boarding clients must prepay for their pets’ entire stay, including any veterinary and grooming services.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expenses strike as well. Willow Brook Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application, which one approved, will allow you to break down your payment into 3 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital (where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval) or apply online at www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low monthly payments (3% of the total balance)
- Interest-free for 6 months
- Fast approval
- No annual fee
- Insurance for your pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites: